influence over the earth has vanished and in it’s wake we have been
the edge of a new epoch and ask: What will we become?
Bodies is a TTRPG for 3-5 Players running on a D6 basis. Play a group of robots journeying through the post-Anthropocene, change your body and grow stronger with each memory you make with it. Let your imagination be led by a prompt based campaign, engage with
passionate robot communities and break the chains of your design.
prep sessions enabled by a
campaign map and extended location prompts
- Pbta inspired, easily personalized move system to guarantee comfortable play
Character Players starting
with the same Playbook
your own appendages, change and even trade them with other players
- Dicepools based on the number of memories you've made with your appendages and friends
- This is a ready to play beta version. By supporting it now you will give me the ability to polish and grow it. Feedback is appreciated!
Availeble in 3 versions:
- Demo: This version contains the Playbooks and the Map, so everything you need to play as a Characterplayer, but no further explanations and no extended prompts to build locations from the Map.
- Full Price: This version contains a detailed explanation to playing the game and the extended Map prompts in addition to everything in the Demo version.
- Community Copy: These limited free versions are availeble to anyone who is not able to budget for the full price. Buying the game at full price will help restock these.
rate this game if you liked it!
Bodies is the second game in a series of games about robots life in
the post-Anthropocene. Take a look at the first game Of Pieces, which stands in conversation with this